I noticed that every single time I go outside I have to do the following:
- Make a snow angel, first and foremost.
- Pack some snowballs. Start a fight.
- Grab a shovel and clear the sidewalk.
- Dig cars out.
- Make another snow angel.
Every single time I’m inside I have to do the following:
- Nesting, I love to bake or cook something and take care of my family. This is usually when I start conversations with God.
- Catch up on some movie watching.
- Play. Something, anything…but this blizzard it is looking like Ping Pong is our choice.
What else is on my bucket list for the day?
- Reading. I’ve got a great book going.
- Writing. I’ve got several things on my mind. Like this one…
- More play…
- More outdoor fun!
- I got a new custom coloring book and pencils that I want to try out.
**Editorial note: below added after original post was published.
Custom coloring book is on point! Who knew that it would be so much fun again! I’ll have to post a photo or two in another post because I had a serious OMG when I opened that book!
I do have a couple more photos though:
My snow angels! They were also on point. The right is twin angels. These were done after midnight on Saturday after the blizzard winds died down.