“So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. When the time is right, you will reap a harvest of blessings.” -Galations 6:9
Feeling frenzied? Perhaps impatient?
We hear ya!
You just worked your butt off on that huge proposal. You dotted all your i’s and crossed all your t’s. You spent a lot of time making sure that the finished product was rock solid. Now you are practically crawling out of your own skin. All you can do is wait…ugh.
What to do? What to do? Here are five things we think you should consider while waiting for the results:
- Take twenty! Or more. Bask in the glory of a job well done. Zone in on that attitude of gratitude. Thank God for all the help He has given you.
- Get physical! And plan to step out of your routine. Check out a local rock-climbing wall and test your mettle on that or get together with your besties for a round of paintball. Adrenaline flowing definitely soothes that monkey mind.
- Stay calm and carry on! Getting a case of the shoulda, coulda, woulda’s? I should’ve done this or I could’ve done that. Snap out of it! Take your mind off of it by immersing yourself in a good book (Hello Bible!) or a movie. Anything to keep your head clear.
- Get lyrical and just jam! Who doesn’t love to sing really, really loud? Crank up the volume and rock your playlist. Dancing more your thing? Just do it, and don’t worry, no one is watching. Have fun and get that heart rate going.
- Know that God has your back. Believe in your heart that everything always works out for you and you will instantly be able to relax. Exercise your confidence and faith!
What do you do if you’re bouncing off the walls with excitement and eagerness after you’ve turned in that project?