What are you grateful for? You don’t have to explain to anyone just let your heart do the talking.
I am grateful for so much.
I’m starting off with God’s love and all those He has blessed my life with.
- My family- Neil, Cal, Stefany and Ellie and then branching out to all my siblings (in-laws or outlaws, makes no difference) and theirs as well as my aunts, uncles and cousins and all their people. My glorious family- and especially all my nieces and nephews that I am so very proud of.
- My friends- they support and encourage me and make me want to be better.
- My house- the old and the new. (Details coming soon)
- My career- I am exactly where I’m supposed to be, but more importantly, I’m exactly where I want to be.
- My time- it’s a precious commodity that I have to say, I have been balancing pretty well.
- The athletes who are all in for G3.
- The other athletes who don’t know they are all in for G3 just yet.
- My audience here. I don’t say it enough, but I sure do love and appreciate you taking the time to read my musings. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Now I’m moving on to God’s grace and forgiveness.
- I know, no matter what, He is always there for me.
- Though I strive and struggle, sometimes in the very same breath, He shows me the way and loves me anyway. Even when I choose wrong.
- I see that through forgiveness I am set free and my heart only grows stronger.
- I feel the hope in strength He gives to me each day.
- I understand that giving back is all a part of His master plan, and I savor the moments.
I feel so blessed that it’s actually hard for me to contain! I shouldn’t have to, right? Yet a part of me feels I’m supposed to. But, like I said, I cannot.
That is what love does.
I know it’s Thanksgiving and yes, that’s why I did this, but keep this idea in your back pocket..I beg you to interrupt any bad day you have to write a list of things you are thankful for. I guarantee your mood will instantly change.
Thank you God. Happy Thanksgiving week to you all!